Camping is one of the great joys of summer vacations (and, for the more adventurous, of vacations at any time of the year). Being out in the fresh air does wonders for a guy’s spirit and outlook. Of course, all that fresh air may also inspire a guy to take things into his own hands and engage in some masturbation as well, which is good for his penis health. While masturbation is masturbation no matter where a guy is, there still are a few things he might want to take into consideration when self-gratifying while camping.
– Be careful of mosquitoes. One of the big drawbacks of camping is the presence of way too many bugs – including pesky mosquitoes. Nobody likes the little bloodsuckers, and a guy really doesn’t appreciate getting a mosquito bite on his manhood. (Guys have to deal with itchy penises often enough without mosquitoes adding to the problem!) But when pulling out the penis to masturbate, a guy is making it an easy target for a mosquito attack.
The problem is that the insect repellents are really too harsh to use on sensitive penis skin. In addition, many lotions men use for lubrication may contain a faint fragrance which can be a lure to mosquitoes. To be safer, masturbate inside a tent that has been well-sprayed for flying pests and properly zipped up and sealed. This can’t eliminate the possibility of a bitten member, but it does decrease the risk.
Some guys also prefer to masturbate while tucked snugly inside a sleeping bag. (This is especially the case when camping with another guy and being hesitant about masturbating openly in front of them.) This is even better at keeping the manhood free from bites – but it does limit range of motion.
– Outside is not necessarily alone. Often, a guy will take advantage of being in a woodsy area to masturbate quite openly outdoors. There definitely is a great appeal to this (mosquitoes aside), and when a guy knows for sure he is all alone and far from others, it can be quite an experience. However, it pays to be sure that he is really and truly alone; masturbating just down the path from other campers, for example, is a risky (and rude) activity.
– Remember the shadows. Some guys don’t care if people know about their masturbation habits, but others might be embarrassed by the family in the next campsite having knowledge of how they handle themselves. That’s why it’s good to remember that those lanterns many people hang in their tents sometimes cast big shadows. It might be worth it to turn out the lights if a guy plans on getting frisky with himself.
– Get comfy. Sleeping bags are nice, but sometimes the solid ground underneath can be filled with rocks and ridges that cause discomfort – and can be distracting to a guy when he’s just trying to get into himself. An air mattress not only makes masturbation more enjoyable, it makes sleeping much easier.
– Remember the altitude. If going on for some really high altitude camping, remember that thin air can mean less oxygen – so guys shouldn’t go overboard in how vigorous a masturbation session they engage in.
Masturbation when camping is even more rewarding if the penis in play is in good health. That is more easily attained through the daily use of a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Ideally, the crème will contain L-arginine, an amino acid that helps to keep penile blood vessels open and receptive to increased blood flow. The crème should also include vitamin C, which as a key component of collagen is an aid in keeping penis skin supple and elastic.